Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The end and the Begining

Well once again it is time to celerbrate a new year coming in... We are just staying home for this wonderful evening... The kids will be with us and we have invited another family over that have 3 kids .. They are getting ready to move out of our neighborhood and they are always here playing with the kids or vice versa so we decided to spend the celebration together... I have made a cheese dip and a cheese ball and smokies and pigs in a blanket for the special event... We even got some sparkeling cider to use to toast the New Year in... So we are excited to stay up and have a grand time tonight....

I am also excited as I dont have to work nights anymore.. I am now working days and am really happy about that... Today went really good and I am so happy that it was a good day...

So when I talk again I guess it will be 2009 a new year and a new begining.....

1 comment:

unschoolermom said...

Happy New Year to you as well!

Kandy